- Site content types can be used by every library in the site collection
- You can add multiple content types to one library.
1. Once you finished designing the form template. Click Publish Form Template from the Design Tasks task pane.
2. Choose to publish the form to a SharePoint server with or without InfoPath Forms Services, and click Next.
3. Enter the location of the SharePoint site.
4. Select Site Content Type and click Next.
5. Select Create a new content type and click Next.
6. Enter a name and description for the new content type.
7. Specify a document library to where you want to save the form template and click Next.
8. You can add, remove, or modify a site column. Click Next.
9. Click Publish and click Close.
10. Open InfoPath, customize a sample of Expense Report, save it as content type as shown above.
11. Go to Site Actions > Site Settings > Modify All Site Settings > Site content types > You can see the two content types you have just created.
12. Click Site Actions > View All Site Content > Create > Form Library > Specify a name for the form library > Create
13. Select Settings > Form Library Settings > Advanced settings > select Yes to allow management of content types > Click OK.
14. Click Add from existing site content types > Select the two content types > click Add.
15. Delete the default 'Form' content type.
16. When you click New, you will notice that there are now two content types you can choose from.