- The information worker needs to have answers to questions such as:
- How many orders are there over $10,000.00?
- How well are our products selling?
- How long does it take for an order to be delivered to the customer from the time the order is placed?
- In order to do so, the information worker can use the Business Activity Monitoring (BAM) addin within Excel.
- The administrator needs to answer the following questions:
- Are all of the orchestrations, pipelines, and maps running?
- Are the messages being processed in a timely manner?
- Were any of the orchestration terminated accidentally or abnormally?
- To do so, the administrator is able to use a tool called the Health and Activity Tracker (HAT) to run predefined queries and view the overall health of a system