- You can start creating a map in vs2005, and then open a source schema and open a destination schema
- Then you can simply drag and drop item from the source item to the destination item to map them.
- If you need to do furthur tasks when mapping such as string concatenation, multiplication of numbers, you will need to drag a Functoid from toolbox to the mapping grid and drag an item from the source schema to the Functoid, and then drag a line from this Functoid to the destination item.
- Note that if more than one Functoid is used, the order of the placement of the Functoid matters.
- You can program your custom Functoid to cater for specific needs.
Writing Custom BizTalk Functoids